Thursday, December 31, 2009

Watch out world, there's two of them now!

This is Aunt Busty picking up the slack for Mama G, who has been busy being pregnant and running after a toddler (a lot of our phone conversations these days include me saying, "Better you than me!"

But now I'm popping in to report that Peyton has a brother! He doesn't know it yet, but his life is about to be changed (and in a year or two, hopefully he'll agree it's for the better, but for now, I'm sure he's going to miss being the golden child, the angel, the center of attention...)

Wyatt Thomas was born this morning at 8:02 a.m., weighing 8 pounds, 3 ounces. His mom is happy he's here and his dad is happy he made it in time for the family to take the tax deduction for 2009!

Peyton was still asleep at home with Grandpa G. when I last spoke to the happy mama, so he doesn't yet know the news. I just hope his parents get a call through to him before he checks the blog and hears the news from me.

Congratulations to the family of four!

1 comment:

Srg said...

Congratulations! Guess you're going to have to change the name of your blog now, huh? Enjoy your new bundle of joy!